Give Up Give Up

It took me like, 600 deaths! But I did it! I BEAT GIVE UP! YEEAAAHHHH! Great Game, very addicting, gives you a sense of accomplishment with each... darn...level. Well made, frame rates dropped significantly in some parts, but they are overlooked. I didn't even die on the last level, I was so excited go have made it that far.

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

I am sooo hooked! This game is awesome!

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

Wow! This game was a puzzle-solving masterpeice! Just what you'd expect from Jonbro! P.S Im still stuck on level 37.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

My strategy for Cinnabar Gym is to get all my pokemon to level 93 and to defeat all of the pokemon except for the legendaries in which I try to avoid. Next I have my water-type pokemon learn these three key moves: rain dance, hydro pump, and most importantly RECOVER. It may take a while, but just make it rain, atttack with hydro pump, and whenever I get low on energy, I get away from the legendary's range and i wait until it recovers; then just keep repeating until the level is done. You may do it differently when you do it, but this is my way!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Oooooh....

It sort of creept me out in the end but it got me thinking, is this really like how the world is ? Just a big unmerry-go round? SPOILER#who was that guy who killed himself?SPOILER OVER# it is a pretty decent game though

Coma Coma

hard

this game has a truly uniquie storyline but is a little hard to play, thats probably just me because i have broken arrow keys and they get stuck

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

AWEESOMMEE!

This game was a perfect combination of challenging and entertainment! Im so pumped to see what the next one is. One of my favorite games of all time.