Goku Vs Superman: Eating Goku Vs Superman: Eating

Great Animation! And I freaking Loved the idea! It was great!

SeanimeNet responds:

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed!

The Politician. The Politician.

Awesome animation! The art is fantastic, the music went with it perfectly, and The story was very unique and interesting. Well Done!

Super Mario Brothers Super Mario Brothers

Ia this really E for everyone tho?

lamgelus responds:

Yeah for all the family!

Thanks for the comments

The Unknown Trailer The Unknown Trailer

Wow! It looks really cool!

Synced ownage! Synced ownage!

Cool! You did a great job syncing this! I cant believe it took only 18 hours, mine took like 4 months. What was the frame rate on this anyway? Please answer!

Shuriken255 responds:

Thanks! I really glad that you like it. It's 24 fps.

Demo Reel Demo Reel

Pretty good, I'm my own animator, but I have to say, this is not bad, not bad at all. Except, when th two separate people are doing fighting motions, they look all bunched together, which might not be desired when showing off your animation skills.

RiseOfChaosBeastsIntro RiseOfChaosBeastsIntro

This is Epic! Even though I'm not a Sonaze fan, I can Totally see this series going far.
Well Done!

Horadaze in da Hizzle Horadaze in da Hizzle

Cool (HaHahaha get it, COOL, Because there's Like, 10 ft of SNOW OUTSIDE?!) Seriously though, the animation really interested me, I LOL'd a few times too. I LOVE the pink cat character, and the Joshua Bread/ Wine part was really funny. Although, If I were you I would add more mouth animations to the characters.

IceSage responds:

I personally think it needs more real animation than mouth animation. Though, all of that can be solved in later episodes... and most likely will be. Remember, this is from 2007.

Oddly enough, the "New and Improved" version got a worse score than the crappy original. I have a feeling someone is 0 bombing submissions lately. If you like the animation, come back and rate it a 5 once and awhile.

A Clones Path Opening 1 A Clones Path Opening 1

Cool movie, I can't wait for the series. By the way, I'm also working on a sonic fan fiction and I'm wondering if you can check it out. It's called F/W Son of Sonic. I don't know if Ashton and Amy are a couple in this, but if they are, It totally contradicts my series. But that's ok, it seems that you like the sonic franchise too.

sonicx666666 responds:

Thx for the great comment. :)
To Answer question: Ashton and Amy aren't a couple at first, but by the end of the first season they do become a couple though.

And I will definitely check out your fan fiction!

Also this isn't the only project I'm working on at the moment. I'm also working on a sequel to Sonic X that's based on the popular Fan fiction : After the Metarex on Fanfiction. :)

Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1